28 June 2008

Sex, Drugs and...Well. You Get The Picture.

So apparently in Indiana people get married straight out of college. Apparently, many people do this. There are four girls from IU here (more than from anywhere else) and they talk (and talk, and talk) about ALL the people they know who have gotten married. Many have children.

Now, whatever. I know people who are going to get married as soon as they finish university. Some people do, thats fine. They do what's right for them. Things to keep in mind: Its just SOME people. Also, who cares?

The two girls in my living room have just finished a conversation about sexual positions. I'm pretty prudish myself, but wow, these wanna-be skanky American girls are MAJOR prudes! They talk big, but its just talk. Nutjobs.

And I thought I was coming to Washington to talk about things like Politics.
Silly me.

In other news, Friday is the Fourth of July! Also, Tuesday is Canada Day (which basically means that 1. I'm missing big parties that are going on in Canada Tuesday, and 2. the Embassy is not going to process my visa this week. Yay for me.)

No comments: